As a Christian school, we must provide an environment conducive to the spiritual growth and development of our young people. We believe that Christian students should avoid practices that harm the student’s spiritual, mental, and physical well-being. A student may be dismissed from school at any time he or she is discovered to be out of compliance with the rules and policies of the school. Decisions in these matters are the full responsibility of the administration.
Students at Heritage Christian School are expected to:
- Maintain Christian standards of love, courtesy, kindness, morality, and honesty.
- Maintain a Christ-like spirit as they obey the rules of conduct.
- Dress appropriately and modestly, according to their biological sex, adhering to the stated school dress code policy.
- Strive for excellence as a student in all that they say or do.
- Obey the Bible in speech and conduct.
- Respect and cooperate with those in authority at the school.
- Abstain from alcohol, drugs, and tobacco.
- Submit to the discipline policy of the school.
- Avoid behavior, on or off campus, which dishonors Christ, the school, the church, my family, and me.
- Use the restroom appropriate to their biological sex.