The parents of our students are absolutely vital to the success of HCS. We depend on their support and cooperation for success in the education of their children. We believe that, with each parent adhering to this code, HCS can provide a quality Christian education that honors God to all families:
- I will regularly and earnestly pray for HCS.
- I will do my best to cooperate fully with the educational program of HCS, endeavoring to have each of my children well-prepared for class each day and to help them cultivate a love for the Lord Jesus Christ and Christian education.
- I will support the spiritual activities of the school (Chapel, Bible memory, Catechism, etc.).
- I will pay my financial obligations to HCS on time. If for whatever reason I am unable to do this, I will notify the school office in advance of the due date and will give an explanation for the delay as well as make arrangements for taking care of my obligation at a later date.
- The school has full discretion in the discipline of my children in accordance with the dress code policy and the discipline policy.
- I will volunteer for duties and responsibilities as opportunities arise and God provides the time and strength.
- I will be faithful to attend parent functions, as best I can. These include open houses, parent meetings, parent conferences, and/or information nights.
- If I become dissatisfied with HCS in any way, I will strive to resolve the matter as privately and lovingly as possible, rather than spreading criticism and negativism (Matt. 18:15- 17; 5:23-24).