The elementary school years build on the academic rigor of primary education, and further develop them towards preparation for middle school. At Heritage, elementary classes (grades 3 through 5) are geared towards establishing three main aspects of education:
Developed Literacy & Numeracy, Creative Thinking, and Character Development.
Third Grade Supply List 2018-2019
Like all schools, Heritage provides many of the supplies students will need day-to-day and throughout the year. From textbooks to art supplies to handouts, the school’s resources provide necessary curricular materials. However, at the start of the year, basic individual supplies — from pencils/pens to college-ruled paper to erasers — are the responsibility of the families to provide. Below are supplies for this school year:
Third Grade Supplies:
- Bible – New King James Version only, please
- 1 pkg. of markers (10 or 12 count)
- 48 #2 real wood pencils, Ticonderoga or Dixon brands please (minimum – need to be restocked when depleted)
- 4 glue sticks
- 2, 4oz bottles of Elmer’s glue
- Sharp tip scissors
- Colored pencils (24 count) – Crayola Brand please
- 1 box of crayons (24 count) – Crayola Brand please
- Ruler-clear, see-through with inches and centimeters
- 1 large boxes Kleenex
- 2 containers sanitizing wipes
- 4 Large pkgs. of wide-ruled paper – only 1 pkg. needed on first day of school (minimum – need to be restocked when depleted)
- 1 Pink eraser or 1 package pencil top erasers
- 1 Pkg. plastic spoons
- 1 Pkg. plastic forks
- 6 black fine-tip dry erase markers
- 1 dry erase board eraser
- 1 Composition Notebook
- 1 sturdy folder for homework
- 1 handheld pencil sharpener
- School supply box-9x6
- headphones for computer class- simple/inexpensive-will remain at school
- Earthquake Kit (see attached form)
Please label all supplies and clothing with student’s name.
All supplies needed 1st day of school.
PE Shoes need soles that will not mark gym floor.
**Additional items may be requested after the beginning of the school year.